Friday, August 20, 2010

CONSUMER REPORT : FAITH 21


So I must admit i was a serious sceptic about this FAITH21 thing. Forever21's plus size line. Because sometimes people say plus sized and they mean "we added an extra inch onto our small stuff and were calling it plus sized" So I gave them the ultimate test. I went to my Local Forever21 (which i must say I love its new and big and 2 floors) I'm kinda lucky because I can fit a lot of the thier average sized stuff. But i have thighs so taking advantage of thier rediculously cheap jeans have eluded me for so long.....until 2 days ago. I grabed a pair of 16s expecting them to be tight and uncomfortable. I was so wrong!!!!! they were actually big I had to go down a size!!! I was very excited!!! So I am now a believer in the FAITH21 $11.50 skinny jean. Im going back to get all the colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment