Friday, September 17, 2010

Clog Blog


THEEEYYRREE BBAACCKK!!!!
yup. clogs and slides and chunky heeled shoes ala 1993. Only with a 2010 twist. I was NEVER a fan of the clunky-ness and I thought they should have been left in amsterdam where they came from. Lately, however, the throwback trend is growing on me. One, because they're so gosh darn comfy! But they are actually quite chic. My favs are the Fendi Zucca Platform slide (shown) I walked into Bloomies in SoHo today with the specific purpose to find a nude heel that wasnt patent leather or suede..(F.Y.I the ONLY place that has matte leather nude pumps is ALDO...i've been searching for weeks) Anyway I'm completely enamored and smitten with these Fendi slides. I walked into the shoe department and had a mini coronary. Especially with that gold heel. (gold is my new thing, idk why it hasnt always been, it looks great on my skin)I digress.... Steve Madden had a pair that I like that are reasonably priced, and I think this is one trend I might have to get on the bandwagon.

Outfit post to follow....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment