Tuesday, August 3, 2010

JZ... no not the rapper.


Beyond a shadow of a doubt I am a very blessed girl.
One of the things I have that many dont is the support of a wonderful lady that is doing such HUGE things, and is willing to drag my suburban behind along for this glorious ride! Her name is Jess Zaino and she be my boss of sorts....Love the girl. And shes coming at you with a plethera of witty posts and fashion forward advice for all. You might have seen her on style network way back on HOW DO I LOOK, or u might see her work on such glam sites as bettyconfidential.com and lostateminor.com

Anywho, I think im going to use this medium to not only promote and share her with all of you, but you can follow my journey as well.
Smooches
Xo BM xO <--- she taught me that!

No comments:

Post a Comment