Thursday, August 19, 2010

The tacky-ness inside of me


So im not even going to try to lie. We all have out guilty pleasures. Mine are suede and Animal prints. fortunantly I have enough sense to balance these two very rich and striking motifs and not to go overboard. But I am not going to sit here and act like my heart isnt about to jump out of my chest everytime i see article after article of how animal print is going to be huge fall season! Especially my favorite print of all...Cheetah. Oh the fashion gods are smiling down on me this year because lord knows im using this up tp the fullest. I promise i will not let the tacky-ness inside of me become fully manifest on the outside, but she will make appearances here and there. Maybe the cheetah print pony hair flats i eyed up at nine west yesterday. Or the Leopard cardigan that just arrived at my local BCBGMAXAZRIA. I said i am going to limit myself to one animal inspired piece per outfit and two of these said outfits per week, so as to not over do it. But I cannot promise that this promise will not quickly be broken. I am fortunant enough to have good friends who will not let me walk out looking like Cheetara from the ThunderCats Even though a cheetah bodysuit might not be that bad........

No comments:

Post a Comment