Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sports Bra Chic


My life is moving so fast i feel like i never have time to write! well my mommy just got me a new laptop soooo..i think this is the begining of a new blogging age for me!!! Lots of stuff to talk about, Lets start with how Gabi won the MTV TJ spot! im so happy! i NEED to meet her! i NEED to be her bff. but for now im just one of many of her twitter groupies...well see what happens in the future....
Now More awesomeness. I had the pleasure of recently meeting Kelly Dooley who is this funny energetic woman who has her own Fitness wear line called BODY ROCK SPORT. She sells the most deliciously sinful sportsbras. theyre fun and sparkly and soo not your average sports bra! BODY ROCK SPORT is the home of the worlds most expensive sports bra. The TRENTA is dripping with Swarovski Crystals and it priced at a cool $1850. Maybe not in your fitness budget but awesome none the less. She has more reasonably priced Merch on her site www.bodyrocksport.com
Just adorable stuff! As a new gym go-er ( yea im trying to get my fitness on) Im a fan! and if youre not a fitness girl they are cute enough to wear out on the town. I plan on pairing mine with some skinnys and the AWESOME shredded Tee i got from BCBGMAXAZRIA it has holes in all the right places, a great way to show off your designer duds and free the "girls" from underwire hades. The bra showcased is the ANDREA in the 'Zip em up" collection. Im in love, and to the joy of jersey girls like me it comes in CHEETAH PRINT!!! I can hear Olivia from Jerseylicious running out to get hers now! TO read more about this bra theres an awesome article @ www.lostateminor.com/2010/08/16/the-trenta-bra/

No comments:

Post a Comment