Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A RED CARPET LIFE!

so this is my last post for today cuz its like almost 11, i gotta get my daily fix of cosby re-runs, answer some emails and texts and take it to the pillow!
Anyway I have one last tidbit of postage that im sure you will appreciate. Its how you can get some high quality items on the cheap, and you can take my word for it cuz I've seen the swag myself (shhh i cant reveal how) anyway its called A RED CARPET LIFE and its owned by two stylish women, one on the east and one on the west, and they clean out celeb closets and sell the lightly if ever worn merch to people like us! its an ebay business, but its legit and the stuff they get is GORG! They get new stuff all the time so check back frequently.
http://stores.ebay.com/a-red-carpet-life

Xo BM xO

No comments:

Post a Comment