Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bryanna Shop


So yeaaaaa, I need money!
I'm running around doing so many things and though i do have a fabulous Job and a To-Die-For intership, i need to get just a little extra moolah on the side! especially if my uber Fab (Intern-er?) (does that make me the Intern-ee?) drags me along on all her destinations, im gonna need some spending money. Being the only child and only grandchild has its perks aka the Bank of mom, dad, mom mom, & pop pop. But I cant be a mooch forever! ( trust me I already tried!) So last night I sat down and was like what are my best skills / traits...and how can i turn them into cash? Then BING! a light went off. PERSONAL SHOPPING! I really dont know why I hadn't thought of it sooner! I can combine my love of the "shop" with my keen on trend fashion savvy, and knowledge of all things bargain and turn it into what i like to call the "side hustle" So tonight i introduce to the world BRYANNASHOP! A full service personal shopping and concierge service serving Southern New Jersey and Philly! I have business cards and flyers on thier way and im so excited! Website also coming soon! If you live in the Moorestown, Mount Laurel, Cherry Hill area do not be surprized if i knock on your door. Im serious... LOL. I will expand to All of New jersey and possibly New york in the coming months...Im testing the H2o.
Follow Bryanna Shop on twitter @Bryannashop91 or Fb www.facebook.com/bryannashop
I will keep you posted on any progress!
xoBMxo

No comments:

Post a Comment