Friday, August 20, 2010

Monif. C - Im a Fan.


Im such a fan right now! Monif.C has continued to make a name for herself in the fashion community. Making high quality designer pieces for women size 14 and up. I have plans to go to the manhattan boutique and try on my own Marilyn convertable dress (Shown) it converts to about a gazillion different styles and im dyyying to get my hands on one. I hear Monif herself frequents the shop, so who knows? Maybe I'll get a Meet & Greet. LOL. I'll keep you posted on when i go visit taking lots of pics! Im even thinking about submitting my picture to become a Monif. C model...wouldn't that be fun?
But back to the fashion. her stuff is supremely chic and not to bad price-wise. If you're anything like me you will pay for nice stuff that fits.
I'll post a pic in my dress when I get it.....<3

http://www.monifc.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment