Friday, February 11, 2011

Bow Tie Me Up


This is the coolest thing I have seen in a while. I modern twist on something classic. Executed with precision and an obvious passion. I'm talking about The Art of EMJ. I was introduced to this duo of charisma during my time at the NOLCHA fashion lounge yesterday. I was blown away by how much I LOVED this creation. Leather bow ties. Doesn't really sound like the almost awesome thing ever. But it is. I found myself wondering why I hadn't seen these in GQ. They're AMAZING! I want to buy one for every man I know. I'm even thinking about getting one for myself and turning it into a bracelet :). I respect the comeback of the bow tie. Especially if the Guys of EMJ are the ones ushering the comeback. The founder and creator Eric M Jenkins is this polished, chic, urban powerhouse of confidence. (Think Common meets Fonsworth Bentley with a light coating of Kanye) His Bio is impressive, I encourage you to read. The Brand representative that accompanied him, Vito C. Williams has equally as much presence. I feel a bow tie revolution coming on.
Follow @TheArtOfEmj & check his blog. Its pretty fantastic. http://theartofemj.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment