Tuesday, July 3, 2012

This Conditioner is Bananas B.A.N.A.N.A.S

Hi Dolls!
First I would like to apologize for the cheesy-ness of the title of this post. I'm sorry.Ok so now that that is taken care of....
 I just got home from work and I still need to wash my hair. But I wanted to put you up on something before I forgot.
A few days ago I got an excited  mass test from another one of my curly companions (HI RAVIN!) about a new deep condition treatment she was about to whip up in the kitchen. This concoction consisted of Organic banana baby food, honey, whatever deep conditioner you have been using, and some good ol' e.v.o.o. I honestly thought she had accidentally stumbled across a mislabeled muffin recipe but she was serious. I told her to let me know how it went, and she just got back to me tonight.
According to her the stuff is amazing. It made her hair soft and shiny. Plus she smelled like a banana for the rest of the day. That's always a plus.
I decided to try this recipe out myself, because I am getting my color touched up on Saturday and my hair needs to be as hydrated as possible.
I did a little research and you can sub the conditioner with avocado or organic mayonnaise if you want to keep it 100% natural. I'll let you know what I decide when I post up the before and afters.
Attached are the pictures Ravin sent me, and a Youtube video of a girl doing a very similar process.

Ok Dolls, IM OUT!
xoxoxox Bryanna




No comments:

Post a Comment