Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Catch me Slippin'

Today I am sitting in bed. Listening to Channel Orange. This album is so chill. Its so good. An escape from the content-less Beats over lyrics stuff I am so used to. All that stuff is well , goo, and fine and serves is purpose. ( I'm the FIRST one on the floor when "IF YOU A TOP NOTCH....LEMME HEAR YA HOLLA!!")   but sometimes you just need GOOD MUSIC.

Anyway I have some things to share. MY FAVORITE FALL TREND!!!!! I know its early but i cant help it. Right now it is 11:26 am and it is 80 degrees. Boots,scarves, and sweaters should be the farthest thing from my mind right? WRONG! I like to be ahead of the game. This is only one of the trends that i am LOOOOOOVING for fall. It kind of got a kick start this summer season, but it takes a turn for the dramatic this fall. In rich velvets, satins, and suede. What am i speaking of ? SLIPPERS!  More along the line of a Huge Hefner moccasin, most call them smoking slippers.
They look great with pants skirts and dresses. Very much capable of being dressed up or down. Awesome if you have a job like me where you are on your feet all day. They are really comfy.

I have a pair that a bought in my latest Haul . They are bright turquoise and tan. Great for summer. But my heart belongs to fall. Below are some pretty affordable options I've found, then some splurges that I'm drooling over.





$150 OR UNDER


top left- asos.com 'Leo slipper'
top right- sam edelman 'Adena'
middle left- Steve madden 'conncord' (black multi)
middle right- Steve Madden 'Conncord' (pewter)
bottom left- Steve Madden 'Studdly'
bottom right -Sam Edelman 'Aster'



SPLURGE $$$
 Charlotte Olympia Kitty Slipper
 Marc Jacobs Smoking Slipper
Miu miu Blue Crest Moccasin 
Christian Louboutin Spiked Slipper
Charlotte Olympia Red Velvet Slipper













No comments:

Post a Comment