Monday, January 31, 2011

FASHION OF PHILLY



The great thing about the Internet is that you literally have all the information in the world at your fingertips. I google everything from Toni (my iPhone). I don't even know how I would go about functioning if I couldn't know what was going on right now just by clicking a few icons. It's fabulous and sad all at the same time.
Where I live in New jersey, Our style, the way we talk, the things we do, is highly influenced by the near by city of Philadelphia. To keep me up on the latest events and trends one of my favorite sites, which just happens to be written by a friend of mine (S/o Brittiny Stewart!) is www.fashionofphilly.com
With a fresh take on trends and always up on the current sales, whether it be small private boutiques, or large retail giant,s this site will keep you up on it all! You Will dig Brittiny's "Cool chick down the block" vibe while getting schooled on whats good (and maybe not so good) on the streets of Philly and the surrounding areas.
It's definitely a Bookmarker for the comp and a valued tool for fashion forward visitors to the fine city of Brotherly Love!

1 comment: