Tuesday, January 25, 2011

BACK AND BETTER THEN EVER!!!!!

**DISCLAIMER...ITS DEF FEB 1...IDK WHERE THAT JAN 25 IT FROM...ANYWAYYY......
HAPPY FEBRUARY EVERYONE!!!! IM BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!

As you can see I did a little Blog OverHaul and Im proud of it. While I'll still be blogging on here I am proud to announce that BryannaDevon.com has been lauched. Its an INTERCONTINENTAL BALLISTIC MISSLE OF FASHION AND FABULOUSNESS and Im really excited. Really trying to stay on my grind styling photoshoots and personal shopping. I have HUGE plans for this month. feature stories and Videos! Im trying to make this epic!!!! Much love to everyone who has shown me support! Comments are appreciated!! follow me @NotSoEasyBreezy.
BryannaDevon.com has all the info about how to get in touch as far as personal shopping and styling goes!
**smooches**
xoxoStAyFaBxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment