Thursday, March 18, 2010

Why hello there!

Hello big world!

So for now all the ppl reading this I probably know and I have no shame in self promotion, that being said...tell your friends!!!! lol

Let me give you some background for this blog, and a little about its purpose.

For those of you that dont know im a fashion crazy person. Therefore I'm not afriad to push the envelope and do new exciting things...when it comes to my clothes that is....

I created this blog for all my fashion heads out there. And also to promote a couple projects im working on.

I know your like why the babydoll thing? well my boss, fashion expert and all around awesome person the lovely miss jess zaino http://www.jess-zaino.com/ told me today that I look like a walking talking babydoll...like the ones on the home shopping network...minus the ((creepiness of course)) so i adopted it, changed its name and now here she is Babydoll in the City. Which is fitting cuz im much like a doll, fragile, cute...easily influenced/manipulated...and now im in the biggest city in the world, getting to do what I love!

Im sure I'm gonna have tons of fun so enjoy the ride with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment